Friday, June 24, 2011

{newborn} beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. beautiful boy.

Ah, newborns! I haven't photographed a brand new baby in awhile so when Nancy and Jayesh asked me to take photos of their soon-to-be-born son in May, I couldn't wait! Well, we did actually end up waiting, because this "little prince", as his father calls him, was 10 days overdue!  May turned into June but finally I got to meet and photograph this sweet, sweet little boy, he was SO worth the wait!

The photo shoot was so much fun! We played with different textures and colours and were able to use some of Jayesh's mother's sarees and bracelets which added such a personal touch and embraced an important part of this new bambino's heritage.  We were also able to capture, what may be, a future English football star in action (see the last photo in this post)!

Thanks again guys, for letting me in on your new little world!















1 comment:

  1. Spectacular! I wish Hunter was as cooperative to get such great shots! Maybe next time! Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!