Monday, July 18, 2011

{portraits} {specialty} puppets in the park?

I met ventriloquist Yvette Locke at May's Mom to Mom Show in Pinafore Park.  I was pleasantly surprised when, a couple of months later, she contacted me about needing some new promotional photos done for her website.  After discussing her needs,  I have to admit that, at first, I felt a little ill-equipped.  Sure I've become comfortable over the years photographing and working with people, but would that do me any good when working with puppets?? I had never done anything like this before, and wanted to make sure my style would combine well with Yvette's vision.  In the end I am so glad we did it, and I'm really happy with the results.  Yvette was so fun to work with, although I found it hard to pry myself away from taking photos of just her! She is a beautiful and uniquely talented woman who I am so glad to have met! Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!