Monday, August 29, 2011

{contests} childhood

This week's evoking you photo challenge is 'childhood'.  I had a really hard time choosing the photo this time! I have so many pics of my boy, and of coarse I am WAY biased and think they are all the cutest ever.  I just edited a series of him from a camping trip this summer, all filthy and wild, and was sure I would choose one of the photos from those...but in the end I picked this one.  It's another camping moment, this time capturing the sweet first tastes of the long-awaited ice cream cone!  There are so many moments with boy-o that take me back to my own childhood. I can't get enough of watching him experience all the 'classic' rights of passage.  I hope he remembers as least some of them!  Love you baby!


1 comment:

Thanks for your comment!