Wednesday, September 7, 2011

{maternity} august glow

I got to return to my old stomping ground in Mount Brydges for this session! Lion's Park was the perfect backdrop for this maternity shoot, though I have a feeling that I could have photographed this family anywhere and they would still have rocked it! They are one of the cutest most loving families I have ever met. Brandie and Shawn couldn't keep their hands off of each other...which may explain baby bump #2!  Haha! So sweet and so obviously still head over heals. They're son was so well behaved and adorable and the session couldn't have gone better.  Thanks for letting me into your little world guys! Enjoy!


Trying my hand at some Stephanie Pana-like posing. LOVE her style and talent!


1 comment:

  1. Holy Sarah - these are incredible!!! Thank YOU for so beautifully capturing this exciting time for us! It was such a fun evening - and you were fantastic with Josh! Big thanks, and big hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!