Monday, February 27, 2012

{family} autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower

You'd think I'd be using this down season to update my blog with my end of 2011 shoots...so what's the hold up?? ;)  Okay, so here is yet another lovely family I had the privilege of working with last year.  Jennifer is a budding photographer herself and it was so fun (if not a little nerve wracking!) to talk shop and share a bit about our common passion!  What a sweet family and beautiful setting...we actually met in Exeter for this shoot where I saw my first ever white squirrel!  I honestly thought they were an urban myth, but low and behold, they do exist!  Haha, simple things give me the biggest pleasures!  Thanks Campbell family, for letting me into your world!


 *Title credit to Albert Camus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!