Tuesday, April 3, 2012

{st. thomas and london ontario | photo challenge} happiness

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge Winner - Top 10 Photo


*UPDATE: I am so excited to tell you that this photo received 2nd place in this month's challenge!! Thank you so much to the I Heart Faces team and to Amy Wenzel, the guest judge, for choosing my photo!  Check out my photo and the other beautiful entries here.

-----

I Heart Faces' photo challenge theme this month is 'happiness'.  Cailyn and Savannah exuded happiness and joy at their March session.  Happiness is a best friend.

30 comments:

  1. This is stunning in its calm beauty. I love the bokeh and the depth of field with the sharp focus on the hands only. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is amazing! I love the bokeh of the trees and the angle couldn't be more perfect! Definitely a winner in my book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda, thank you so much! Your kind comment means so much to me!

      Delete
  3. I love this image! I especially love how you don't have to see their facial expressions to get how happy they make each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ali! I know, I wasn't sure if this constituted as "clearly" showing a human face. I hope so! ;)

      Delete
  4. STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been browsing through the entries and this is my favorite still! It's just so silently happy. My favorite kind of happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You make me smile Whitney! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  6. Simply stunning! Happiness, for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this on I Heart Faces. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!! Second place!!! I knew you would be picked, I just had this feeling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so love this! You absolutely deserved to 2nd Place. congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Melissa!! I am so excited about it!!

      Delete
  10. This picture is so beautiful! Congratulations on being a winner! I am happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!