Sunday, December 18, 2011

{commercial} hayden's closet and little ladies accessories

Finally getting to my neglected blog posts! Hopefully I'll be completely up to date sometime in the new year, but for now I am excited to share the photos from this commercial shoot I had in October!

It featured hats by Lisa of Hayden's Closet and headbands by Olivia at Little Ladies Accessories.  First of all these ladies are so sweet. They were so easy and breezy, and so fun to work with.  I had a great day with them, as well as with all the adorable kids they had booked for the shoot. And by adorable, I mean freaking, seriously cute!!  One after the other, these kids were well behaved, gorgeous and so happy! Second of all, the product?  So unique and precious!  In fact, I was fortunate enough to be able to trade part of this shoot for some hats and headbands of my own.  Stay tuned for the accessories featured in my upcoming newborn session posts!

It really was a great day all around. I look forward to working with Lisa and Olivia again, as I just know their businesses are going to continue to grow and thrive!  Great job girlies!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!