Saturday, October 8, 2011

{family&children} how do you spell 'love'?

My title here (a question Piglet asks Winnie-the-Pooh) is a tribute to both the unconditional love I felt between this family, and to the fact that I keep misspelling their name!  The Romphf (I got it now!) family came together for dinner a few weeks ago, knowing that it may be the last time in a long time that they would all be able to do that.  Not only is it tough to get this many people in the same place at the same time, but a couple of the kids are also moving away.  The photo shoot also acted as a celebration of their mother, Donna, the one who started it all!
This family is full of some of the most kind and generous people I have ever met. Thank you Romphf family for asking me to capture this time in your lives!

Oh, and Pooh's answer to Piglet's question about love? "You don't spell it...you feel it."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!