Saturday, October 15, 2011

{family&children} love train

Ah the Knibbes...I just love these guys! They are so fun and we had such a good time at this shoot. The location was perfect with such a variety of settings to choose from.  I think my favourite was the birch trees; the carved initials added such a great detail!  I loved that, in addition to some family shots, Amy wanted to really focus on pics of her and Jamie.  They are so cute together and so obviously still gaga over each other.  Who can blame the guy though?  Amy, you are such a beauty!
We finished the session with some strawberry ice cream, which I think I might implement into all of my sessions! ;)  A sweet end to a super-sweet session!


1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness!! I thought it was an engagement shoot at first! What a sweet family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!