Monday, October 24, 2011

{maternity}{family&children} anyone can count the seeds in an apple...

...but only God can count the number of apples in a seed. ~Robert H. Schuller

I think I've mentioned before how much I love taking photos for my nearest and dearest, well there are few nearer and dearer to my heart than my BFF Rachel.  Beautiful inside and out, I love just being with her. Whether we're trusting each other with our deepest thoughts, enjoying chatting over tea or good food (!) or taking photos, we always have a good time. Love you Rachel, and love your boys. Can't wait to meet the new member of your family; my honorary niece or nephew!

p.s. This is the orchard I recently found that I was telling you guys about! I can't wait to photograph there more often, especially this spring when the blossoms come out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!