Saturday, April 9, 2011

{engagement} snowflakes that fall on my nose and eyelashes...these are a few of my favourite things!

What better way to beat the winter "blah"s than to embrace the snow with an outdoor photo shoot!  I am so lucky to be able to photograph Becky (can you handle those dimples?) and Brad's wedding in July, but their February session was anything but summer lovin'. The temperature was below freezing and the snow was deep - and okay, it might have been a little unfair as I was bundled up in snow pants and a scarf and they went in just their sweaters! - but they braved it and I think it was totally worth it. I hope they think so too. Congratulations guys!





1 comment:

  1. I recognize them! I hope I get repeat clients someday. I get very attached to them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!