Tuesday, April 26, 2011

{portrait} i am...

This is why I L.O.V.E. photography!  Being creative, trying new things and having a blast doing it!!
Last month my small group girls and I got together and had another girly-night.  Food, photos, makeup and LOTS of laughing! Before the night began, we all came up with words to describe each of the other girls.  Words to exemplify our individual personalities, motivations and uniqueness.  I chose one word out of each list and we built our photo shoot around it.  I call it the i am... Series. These women are so much more than one word of course, but I think we were able to capture at least a small piece of what makes each of us...us.







6 comments:

  1. Those photos are fabulous Sarah!!!!! WOW!!!!! You have outdone yourself again! I love them all! ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacqueline SandhamApril 27, 2011 at 4:31 AM

    Beautiful! You are incredibly talented and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah
    What a great series. Your "clown" shots literally made me laugh out loud. Very expressive and well shot. Your choice of fonts is cool.
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For sure it was a great girl time with friends. I love the way you envision the picture and then you make it happen Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your vision is what blows me away! And you make it so fun too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!