Monday, May 9, 2011

crafty!

This week is all about getting ready for the Mom to Mom Show.  That means editing, printing, planning and, apparently,...crafting!  My friend Jenica (of Love is in the Air Wedding Invitations) is very creative and is always coming up with new ways to express that creativity.  She is not only designing my postcards and promotional items for the show, she also volunteered to help me with the decorations.  She came over last week and we spent what seemed like FOREVER on this flower ball.  Jenica, full of patience and grace, got the hang of it quickly and rolled right along. I did not.  I am smiling in that picture but it is all for show, I assure you. Thank God for crafty friends willing to finish what I could hardly start! 
Come and check out how it all comes together this Saturday May 14, 8:30am to 4pm at Pinafore Park in St. Thomas!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!