Friday, May 20, 2011

{family&children} growing frames

Kathy and Stephen are one of those families that I feel like I've grown up with.  Not that we've ever known each other beyond a client/photographer basis, though they are such sweet and kind people, it's just that I feel like they have been there since the beginning. They were one of the first non-immediate family, non-friends I ever photographed. Back when I practically paid them to let me take their photo, back when a large percentage of my images were black and white with just one part left in colour (that phase lasted too long for me).  It's really cool to look back and see how far they have come as a family, and how much has changed for me, too. It's been an honour to be able to capture this family's moments and milestones, and I can only hope that we'll both keep growing together!

The Verbrugge's in 2006...

The Verbrugge's today...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!