Monday, May 16, 2011

mom to mom sale

I had a great time at this weekend's Mom to Mom Sale and Bazaar at Pinafore Park.  The rain held off and we didn't have to resort to Plan B for the booth setup so, to me, it was a success!  Big thanks to Ashley Gammon for organising the sale, to my sweet and handy hubby for all his hard work and support; including building my photo-wall, setting up and tearing down, and for putting up with me for the past two weeks (I can be a handful!), to Jenica for designing all my business cards and giveaways, making my ballot box and spending the day talking me up and helping me out, and for everyone who came out to the sale and who support me behind the scenes (you know who you are!!).

I have signed up to be at the next Mom to Mom Sale in September, so I will keep you updated with the details and will hopefully see you there again in the fall!


1 comment:

  1. I love the looks of the T in captivating!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!