Wednesday, May 11, 2011

{specialty} alphabetized

Just wanted to share my version of Alphabet Photography with you! It was our friend's son's 2nd birthday last month and I wanted to get him something original and personalized. I had been toying with the idea of painted wooden letters, but then saw the word "HOME" done up like this and framed at one of the houses I clean during the week. I thought "I could do that!".  Well, it wasn't quite as simple as I envisioned (as you can see by my pseudo-natural "N"'s!) but I'm happy with how it turned out.  I'm thinking of offering this sort of thing through Captivating, maybe featuring a personalized option in which I could take the photos at your own property/home/farm/business.  Let me know what you think!
p.s. Happy Birthday Quinn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!