Monday, April 11, 2011

{maternity} un nuevo bebé!

She's a Spanish beauty, he's the manager of a cookie factory and a volunteer firefighter...what better combination could you ask for in a creative maternity shoot?? 
Our good friends Josh and Raquel are expecting their first baby and I was thrilled to be able to celebrate that with them in this indoor/outdoor session. Raquel is absolutely glowing and they are both such fun and creative people. We are so happy for you guys and we can't wait to meet Baby Lunshof!



The photo idea below was inspired completely by the work of Laura Rauch Photography. I thought the concept was so original and fun. Thanks Laura!




1 comment:

  1. I can`t even decide wich one it`s my favorite !!!!

    1st & 2nd are soooo funny, I love the light in the umbrella`s, the one with the stomach hug it`s way to cute, but......daddy`s favourite cookie & stomach-hat got my biggest applause!!!!

    Such a good job!!! The models were georgeous!!! Even the little one who makes mummy-soon-to-be tummy`s so cute ! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!