Thursday, January 26, 2012

{family} a day without laughter is a day wasted

I started to type this post and realised that I was about to write that this was one of my favourite shoots...again!  I think I write that almost every time I blog!  I love my job so much. My clients are some of the funnest and sweetest people I have ever met.  This family was no exception!  All of them were so relaxed and easy going, up for anything...and the kids were hilarious!  They kept me laughing the entire shoot with their antics.  Such a gorgeous family, inside and out!


*title quote credited to Charlie Chaplin

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful shoot! That little boy and girl are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I know, they are such cute kids!

      Delete

Thanks for your comment!