Tuesday, January 17, 2012

{family} there is a harmony in autumn, and a lustre in its sky

This family won a mini-session by biding the highest amount at Jenica's Lipedema Auction this past October. I had photographed them once before when they hired me for their extended family's shoot last year, so I was looking forward to seeing them again and to see how much their adorable children had grown.

I had so much fun at this shoot! The kids are so photogenic and so well behaved, I was able to capture some of my favourite shots of the season through this session!  Thank you Duffy's for your generous donation to Cure Lipedema and for being such a sweet and kind family!  Anytime you want another session, I am game!!


*title credited to Percy Bysshe Shelley

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment!