Tuesday, January 10, 2012

{family} there's a bright, golden haze on the meadow

Oh, the Nesics!  I loved meeting this family so much.  They are definitely one of my highlights of 2011.  They welcomed me with open arms to their beautiful home and by the end of the session I felt like I had known them much longer than two hours.  The kids were amazing; well behaved and so fun and everyone was in such good spirits.  The session was inspiring for me too, with the golden sunset, great surroundings and willing subjects, I was able to try a few shots I may have otherwise not attempted.  I'm so happy with the results and hope you guys are too!


 *title credit to Oscar Hammerstein II (from Oklahoma)

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures of that baby!! And the laundry :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!